Thursday, May 1, 2014

Erasure

I sometimes post here what I am sure will be erased from it's place.
I have been wrong before.  But here it is.
I wrote it because I lost my subscription to a YouTube channel.
It is sad that I was removed from it as the man is the only one
I have found that believes like I do.
Now I am alone again and that should be sad so it is.

Is it because I wrote god damn on my blog?  Well, everyone knows YHVH is not the only god.  God.  I can't help thinking it is funny many people stay and stayed with the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses regardless of the fact their false and sometimes evil words would fill a good sized world.  

What have a said to offend you sir?  

And why do you not talk to me?

I think I will die not knowing why no one will talk to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment