Saturday, May 17, 2014

Math

Doing the will of The Father is like FreeCell the game.  It is a great number of equations to reach the end.  It is about putting cards in their right places.
On the computer it can be done over and over again until it comes out right.  Real life is not like that.  Who is able to see all the correct moves before they are played?  I believe YHVH is able.  Is there such a person who can do it?  I suppose it is possble but not likely.

People expect God to finish the game for them.  Some other people say reaching the end is earned.  I say reaching the end is found.  The ones who say they know the end are not actually looking for it to be won.  They are expecting it. and they say it will be bad.  How do I know they are not looking for it?  It is because they are not looking for me.  I am looking for them. What did you think I was doing?





No comments:

Post a Comment