Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Christian the sinner

What I see and am willing to believe which makes me a bad person is the Nation of Christianity following Jesus for what Jesus is.

"I lean on Jesus' name" says a Facebook post.  I say his name is not made yet. She says "You should know Jesus is my rock".  And I did'nt  say anything more because saying no more was the right thing to do.

What I was thinking is "I should know.....?"  "Why are you making yourself master over what I will know?"  "Why should I know that about you?"  Jesus said the acts of a person identify the person as a disciple, not what other people know about them.

He said it about the sheep "I was hungry, thirsty naked....and you DID to me" means you are blessed by my Father in heaven when you are able to see a lack in Jesus and help him.

Who is looking for the least one to help him?  Nobody is.

It was yesterday I asked for refreshment from my family in Christ.  It is written whoever give even a cup of water to one of these little ones (insignificant ones) will by no means lose his blessing.   To recognize me is to recognize what I am saying is true.  Nobody does.  I can only conclude I am not right.  I should walk away from saying to the mountain MOVE!  I say "Jesus, why isn't it moving?" Do you want to know what he said?

Oh god.  She lives away over there and says we sin because we didn't give her a glass of water.  If it was a cup instead would Nancy still be a snitty bitch?

That wasn't my point.

My point was a real follower of Jesus is he or she who follows him for what they can to for him, not for themselves.

He is a perfect post to lean on.  What more does he want?  I should probably say that is sarcasm.

So as I look out from here I see the Christian sinning worse than the sinner.  How so?  The sinner does not profess the name of Jesus.  Who said it would be better to have never known than to know but act as though you do not know?  They are behaving as though they do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment