Wednesday, May 7, 2014

It's not an insult.

Someone (I do not know who) is insulted that I would write I have not yet met a disciple for Jesus.

Disciple the nations....teaching them all I have commanded you.  Matthew 28:20

What is Jesus command?  It is to love the Lord your God with your WHOLE soul. How is it possible you are loving anyone with your whole soul at the same time you are letting error fly?

What is an error fly?  You are feeling satisfaction in your duty despite the fact that they make The Bible lie.

The Word of God is true.  But it isn't.  Is it?  Does what is wrong with it bother you? Why not?  If it does not bother you that it is wrong (it isn't all wrong) you are not loving the writer of it.

If you said something and I heard it whichever way I wanted to hear it, would it be me loving you?

I never once said it is for a picking and a choosing.  Not once.  Hearing me say the Bible is for picking over is not a loving thing to do.

Actually I said "all scripture is beneficial" does not mean each and every scripture is beneficial like the Jehovah's Witnesses teach it means.  It means if you are able to see all of it, it becomes your helper.  There are not a million gadzillion helpers in The Bible.  It is one helper.

All of it is helpful BUT NOT if any one part is wrong.  One error becomes a little leaven.  What does a little leaven do?

No comments:

Post a Comment