Sunday, May 18, 2014

Some more math

Look it up!  You are on the computer.  Are you not?

Is it possible to forgive without an apology?

Some words of Jesus to consider first.

"How many times am I to forgive?"  He said "even if they sin against you seven times in a day and come back to you saying 'I repent' you must forgive them." Luke 17:4

"If you are offering your gift at the alter and there remember your person has something against you; leave your gift there in front of the alter.  First go and be reconciled to her then come and offer your gift." Matthew 5:24

It is not possible to truly forgive a wrong if the one doing wrong does not believe he has done wrong.  It would be putting you the wronged one ahead of the person doing unrighteousness to you.  How so?  It's judging.  How can I say I forgive you when you believe you have done nothing wrong?  It is me saying "I have been wronged" but there is no one doing the wrong.

Am I the only one who can see math?

Where there is no equation there is no solution.  Now is there?

I'm going to stick with math.  I think it is not contagious.







1 comment:

  1. Or...there is now. It wasn't me! It's called Algerbra. Fuck you!

    ReplyDelete