Saturday, May 17, 2014

How is it not like this?

I am certain serious mistakes of understanding are being propagated to the billions of the world's population.  When I see Jesus is being misunderstood it is like I have been trampled on.

I saw the video of a baby that was hit and no one would stop to help.  Today I saw another video, this one was set up, of a man in filthy clothes asking for help.  No one helped.  When the man changed clothes and did the same thing which is fall down and cry for help people stopped to help.

Religious leaders are dressed up fine and have many helpers.  I am a sarcastic woman with no promises of reward for You and I get no help like the baby and like the poor man.

When Jesus was hung up he cried "Father forgive them they do not know".  I am not blaming anyone who does not know.  How many people are there who claim to know him now?  Oh there are a very many.  Have any of them lent a helping hand? I don't think so.

http://www.upworthy.com/a-man-falls-down-and-cries-for-help-twice-the-second-time-my-jaw-drops?g=5&c=reccon1

No comments:

Post a Comment