Saturday, May 17, 2014

What did you say?

I understand that a person who loves God would not wish to worship the false prophet.  In fact you might have prayed earnestly to be true to God and God's son Jesus Christ.  I have.

What did you tell God you would wish for instead of being misled?  Anything?

If you side with the world in anyway, your hands have the world's blood on them. You are not able to also serve HIM.  Isaiah 1:15

Do you believe it is fair or not fair?

Actually it is Bible prophesy that ALL will have the mark of the beast.  Isn't it?

What is beast a metaphor for?  Big, powerful and scary.  I am not scared....yet. I was scared formerly but I believe I heard Jesus knock and I let him in.

Have you been hearing that he isn't present?  The Jehovah's Witnesses say he is present but only with them.  Other people say he left and has not returned yet. Most people say he isn't real.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment