Friday, May 16, 2014

Dear Mr. Lean

Dear Mr. Leen,

I was hoping everyone can think but it is not the case.  It should be scary. I should be convulsing but the fact that I am not proves to me God is real and for peace.

So God can't be for war.  They say God is for the final war, that God will be there.  The God I know wants all men to be saved and to knowledge come.  The writer of Genesis knows God's will is for the making of a new Heavens and a new Earth.  A new heavens means light in the form of truth and new earth means the earth for all and forever, maybe.  Earth forever is one thing I took with me when I left the Jehovah's Witnesses.  I think "why not?"

I believe the Bible.  There is nothing in it that should not be in it imo.  That is another thing I took from them but that existed before them and I never thought it would be destroyed.  I don't know why.

Even the Bible says every word YHVH has spoken has come true.  I believe it.  I disagree with them what was spoken and what comes true.  God can't be for peace but prophesy damage to anyone.  It's not possible.  Ask someone who can still THINK please.

The scriptures they say that are about war and God doing damage are about something else because whatever is prophesied in holiness must come true or the prophet must die.

The Bible says (World English Bible)
Where there is no wise guidance, the nation falls, but in the multitude of counselors there is victory. Proverbs 11:14

Replace "nation" with "world".  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment