Monday, May 5, 2014

This poor soul's disclaimer

When I say things like 'when Jesus arrives" I do not mean he isn't already here.  I say what I see the majority believing.

I want to talk about believing.  Some people are taught "you can be whatever you want to be".  This is somewhat true.  With the effort, learned skill and opportunity many things are possible and attainable if you want them enough and don't give up trying.

The air is one thing.  Isn't it?  Does believing affect the air?  I think it does.  What if you believe a lie?  What does believing a lie do?  What if a lot of people believe a lie?  If a lot of people believe a lie the air becomes full of it.  If the air becomes full of something bad is it able to cause a choking?

I live in the same air as you do.  So when I say anything it is in relation to the air.

The air is true.  The air is suffering bad associations.  And so am I.


No comments:

Post a Comment