Friday, May 9, 2014

Jehovah's Witnesses came.

They brought the "love of the governing body" with them.  I did not say I wrote them awhile back and still have not heard from them about it.

I told them they are not disciples of Jesus.  The JWs teach the governing body are being led by Jesus and then they in turn lead the people.  But that makes the people disciples of the governing body, not of Jesus.

He said 20 million people attended the Memorial (The Lord's Evening Meal) with the Jehovah's Witnesses this year. And I thought "woopty doo!" but I did not say it. They showed me a Bible and Tract Society picture on a smart tablet of the people in the "new system".  I did not say I might like to be there to be bored to death.  It is as though they teach God's purpose is dependeant on The Earth's response to the good news. I told them they and the governing body have nothing to do with God's purpose being realized.  And they kept staying.  I did say a few times that they should go. They did not go until my brother-in-law opened his mouth finally and a torrent came out.  Then I made them go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment