Sunday, May 18, 2014

A deal some wine or all choked up

In case I die before something happens to me I am going to tell you what the secret question is.  I'm sorry you haven't been following me so you don't know what I am talking about "secret question".  It isn't my fault.  That actually means that you did not find me in time so not reading about the secret question is your fault because I am making every effort I know how to to reach you.  What I'm talking about  is buried somewhere in.....wait a sec....1557 posts but that is an exageration as it was this month I think that I posted it, or last month.

Ready?

Do you ever think that you (that's me) might be the daughter of the king?  

1 comment:

  1. I am going to write a comment. Do you not understand the question? Oh for goodness sakes it's you who asked it. I was hoping there might be someone. And because it is not logical there isn't, I must keep hoping. I will keep hoping.

    ReplyDelete