Thursday, May 15, 2014

The least one

Jesus said whatever you do to the least one you do to him.   Who is the least one? Is it the youngest one?  Is it the poorest one?  It is the least significant one.  The least significant in relation to what?  The leaders of the Christian Nation teach it means the least significant in relation to world's standards.  No kidding?

No kidding.  All kidding aside, it is true.  They are able to teach what is written of what Jesus said "my followers are no part of the world" AND teach the least one of Matthew 25  means poor in relation to the world.  And even though he also said "who is my brother?" and answered "he who does the will of my Father" they do not teach it means each other.  I don't know how they do it.

Even weirder still are the  people claiming ownership of the least place but at the same time being over ALL God's belongings.  That would be the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses.  They are the ones to whom we should do good, they say. And guess what!  PEOPLE do.

Do you know who Alice is?  That is something else you might have said so that I might not die believing I am all alone.

Alice of Wonderland.  I have to die wondering is it real?  How is it real please?


No comments:

Post a Comment