Monday, May 5, 2014

The heart is treacherous

What does it mean?

A person is made up of flesh and mind.  Flesh is what it does and mind is what it knows.  The soul of a person is everything the flesh and the mind has done and will do.

The Jehovah's Witnesses are not good for nothing.  But I am able to see many people with the will to make them so.

I would not know error if it was not for my stay with them.  Are they for exposing error?  I think so.  They strayed from their pure motive of "sincere Bible students" to a place where they mind other people's business, not their own.  Their own business imo is to expose the errors of the Bible.  But they busy themselves exposing other people's and institutions' error.  They are wasting their time.

I have heard only one man (other than all the men who are commanded to say it) say "thank you Watchtower", but I am as sure as can be it was sarcasm.

I said thank you to them on forum for real and those with a treacherous heart mobbed up at me to murder me.  (I know a little about figures of speach.  It's hyperbole).

Those souls with a treacherous heart will destroy any good the organization did or will do.  Do they know it?  Their hearts are lying to them.  Their hearts say the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is only for hurting people.  That is not possible.  I can't think of one occasion where I was hurt by them.  Personally, of course, I was many times disappointed in them and still am.  I am mostly disappointed in Ray Franz.  Didn't he write some things that I am trying to knock down?  When he had the chance, why did he not knock them down?






No comments:

Post a Comment