Friday, May 16, 2014

They go there

I do not know the ratio of Jehovah's Witnesses who are or were JWs because of their parents and Jehovah's Witnesses who are or were JWs because of Jehovah God.  I assumed people became Jehovah's Witnesses for Jehovah God Who authored The Bible.  God's Authorship  of The Bible is what was taught and I was awake to see evidence of it.

The governing body's intelligence of Bible verses is what the adherents of that religion cling to.  Whenever anyone becomes aware that the GBs intelligence  of The Bible not real intelligence they leave or they struggle to stay with the knowledge that they should not stay.  I stayed for a while in case there were others like me who might need some support.  It is not proper to talk about doubts there as it is considered by the governing body a stumbling offence which is able to cause the heart to wish it was never born.  That is Bible based as Jesus is reported to have said it is better to be sunk into the sea with a millstone around your neck than to stumble one of these little ones putting faith in Jesus.  I did not find anyone during the few years I stayed there to see.

So we studied the Bible there under the strict direction of the faithful and discrete slave which is what the governing body of JWs call themselves.

I have not found anyone yet who wishes to continue his or her journey for the discovery of Bible knowledge.

It is odd to be sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment