Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Facebook

It is imposible for God to lie.  I would like to believe that no one of iSRAEL who wrote it lied so I will read it believing that.  But it is handed down over many years. Man's opinion of scripture crept in.  I have published every where that I have witnessed it happened.  Obviously if two superfine scholars teach it different at least one is lying.  Isn't it  obvious?  There are no multitude of counselors to reason with.  What is the opposite of "with the multitude of counselors there is SUCCESS?"  The few scholars I have read work alone.  What rule in the Bible  is broken when anyone works alone to KNOW GOD?  Do you know?  I think you do not know which one as they have ALL taught that one wrong.  Think about it.  Tell me if you know it please.

Proverbs 15:22
Hebrews 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment