Friday, May 9, 2014

A little bird told me

They think I am not worth telling it is quibbling over semantics and not worth their trouble.

I am talking about what Jesus commanded "I am going therefore disciple the nations, baptizing and teaching teaching them all I have commanded"

Which they say means You go make disciples.

You think maybe it is not a serious difference.  Either way is OK.  But it isn't.

This is what gets my goat.  The exes hate me.  Actually worse than hate me.  They imagine I am nothing.  But if the understanding was changed to disciple the nations instead of make disciples of the nations, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society would have no reason to do what they do.  They do what they do because Jesus said Go!  Make disciples.  That is what they do.  They do not teach how to be a disciple of Jesus which is something that only The Holy Spirit can do.  They teach people to be disciples of law, but not even the law of Moses.  They teach people their own law.  Why?  To make disciples.  LIKE YOU SAY JESUS COMMANDED TO DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment