Sunday, May 11, 2014

Reasons why

I do not know why it is not important to correct wrongs.  It must be important.  If it is so important for real to get things right, then I must be wrong.

Though I have thought of reasons why if they are wrong they will stay wrong.

If anyone does admit something in the Bible is wrong it is hard for me to believe that someone does not believe it should be corrected.  Even unbelievers in it, I think, would agree.  So what is wrong with fixing it?  It is too big of a work to do and just thinking about it is too much.

Another reason why is the wisdom about sleeping dogs.  Do not wake the dog!  It might SNAP.

If I am unable to move one soul moving two would seem impossible.  So that's another reason why it will not be fixed.  It isn't possible.

It isn't really, but let's go with it is.  Hell, why not?

Another reason is that if you might love to cause suffering I am and so let it be.

If you love to cause laughter I am so let it be.

It's too scary is another reason.

The worst reason, of course, is how do I know it is wrong and know it can be fixed and how.

I know it is wrong.  I know it can be fixed.  And fixing it is easy.  Expensive. True. Lots and lots of work.  True.  But it can be done.







No comments:

Post a Comment