Sunday, May 11, 2014

According to one person

Yes!  One person is talking to me on the forum.  I might do a little jig if I knew how. According to that one who is talking to me love is something that a person can turn on and off as he is arguing about the money changers who Jesus indeed loved, as love disciplines, but who did not turn on their love for him in return despite his love but probably continued angry as love can do that because we are cautioned about NOT doing it.    No?

So I said the love 1 Corinthians 13 describes is not something that is able to be turned on and off as would be needed in the case of righteous anger displayed.

I am so speaking English.  Give me a break.  It's Mothers' Day.

I am sure there is a true thing "righteous anger display".

Oh!  And I believe truth is a real thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment