Thursday, May 15, 2014

WRONG!

Is it my imagination that I can hear you?  I hear them saying I call agreeing with me a drink of water.  They think I am after agreement.  I think everyone has their own job to do.  The Bible say "mind your own business".  What is a Christian's business concerning me in my opinion?  If you put a pause after business and me it will be proper English.  

Some things that I can call water:
1.  You are brave to say things no one else will
2.   I read your blog.  I don't know what it means but it is good enough to read
3.   I understand
4.   I appreciate your zeal for righteousness
5.   I do wonder if you might be right
6.   Do you need anything?
7.   I just want to say Hi and I'll be back
8.   You are funny
9    I'm glad I quit Christianity
10. Do you think anyone cares?
11. I am sorry I don't
12. You got me thinking a new line of thinking.  Thank you
13. Thank you
14. Please
15. Who's Mr Leen?
16. No thank you
17. I am praying for you
18. Will you pray for me?
19. Who do you think reads this?
20. Will you ever do a vid?  No.
21. Why?
22. How do you deal with the mean girls?
23. What else do you do?
24. Are you ever afraid you might be wrong?
25. Chocolate





No comments:

Post a Comment