Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I think I have had enough of nothing

I finally looked up the word MAKE.

It does not humble me any.

I am getting more than a little stirred up about you all making The Bible LIE.

Please correct me if there is a definition of "make" somewhere that when placed at Matthew 28:10 makes sense.

Here is what I have

1. forming (something) by putting parts together or combining substances; construct; create.
2. cause something to exist or come about ; bring about

Did Jesus ever command you GO!  Be Jehovah!

YHVH is The Great Former, Creator, and Perfect Cause.  That is MAKE

Something that is made was not that same something before it was made.  But the Father loved the world so much God sent God's son.  But if disciples are to be made what did God love before Jesus?

But 1 Corinthians 3:9 says when we are of God we are God's fellow workers. Are we able to create souls for Jesus or to make them grow?  How are we helpers? We help by putting on ourselves the new personality, new man, fruits of the spirit et cetera. Do we do this for ourselves or for OTHERS?  Are we able to put the new personality onto another person?  Well, to make disciples we had better learn how to.  (Sarcasm alert!  So sorry Paul dear, I guess I am not listening....or was it Peter?  James?)




No comments:

Post a Comment