Wednesday, May 14, 2014

God is guide

I think the problem is people tend toward believing Jesus is for giving them the water of life.

I am not like most believers in the Bible who believe Revelation 7:9 is a vision of people saved from the end of the world.  It is a vision of people conscience of the end of the world and who have chosen to be for peace and hope in a savior.  The problem is they are not holding hands with each other in that vision.  They are holding on to palm fronds which I shall call their personal hope of salvation. No one is going to be saved alone. It is a flock.

The Messiah does not find you to give you a drink from the river of life.  He leads you to it.  How does it do that?  He is talking.

You might be mean and think I am hiding the words "he is talking to me".  I do not know if he is talking to me.  I am as sure as I can be he is talking through Israel.  I am listening to Israel.  I have not met anyone else who is listening and that worries me.  I should join the lawless one, but I don't.  My not joining to the lawless one is proof positive to me Jehovah is my shepherd.

Are you putting drinking from the water of life before listening to the shepherd who is leading you there for it?

Are you going to ask me what Revelation 7:14 means?  No?  Why not?

The word for come out of her which is found in the angel's command found at 18:4 ( is Strongs 1537) and it means coming out from the interior outwards.  It does not share meaning with the word go as Strong's 2064 (found at Revelation 7:14) does. The word for "coming out of" at Revelation 7:14 can mean going out of.  They came out is different in meaning than to they go out.  They go out is a process (the real meaning of it). They came out is a conclusion.  Only poets have permission to call a process a conclusion.  You don't know what that means.  Do you?

The end justifies the means but only in the world.  The world is poetry.  The Bible is real.  Did you think it was the other way around?

No comments:

Post a Comment