Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pay attention to how you listen Luke 8:18

Jehovah's Witnesses come to my door telling me my salvation depends on my obedience to the commands of God coming down through the faithful and discreet slave.  I practiced it for a while.  Maybe you did not know I know what I am talking about.

James 2:10  Whoever keeps the whole law but who stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.  

A Christian knows life corresponds to Love.  Even some Christians might have to say law cooresponds to love also.  (but I don't agree - we at at odds with it)

James means if you live by The Law you have elevated it to correspond to your life and if just one law does not work for you your life suffers.

I have proved to at least myself that the Christian Nation is breaking God's law in that they all are not paying attention to listening.  To me?  LOL  Well, yes to me but about what The Word says.

Jesus did not say make disciples but you believe he said it.  I paid attention to the making of disciples.  Do you know the making of disciples is the purpose of The Watchtower?  What are meetings for?  For learning to make disciples.  What is Bible Study for?  For learning what to say to potential converts.  What is the field service for?  For finding disciples.  People who are apostates of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society will say they are wrong to make disciples for the Society of Jehovah's Witnesses.  And that is true, of course.   But they are wrong to make disciples FOR GOD.  Jesus does not need followers.  Discipleship is for all those loving him.  It is not for him loving us*.  He already did that.  And I believe he did it very well.  How do I know?  I am paying attention.  Your job is not to conquer the enemy outside.  Your job is to conquer the enemy inside.  Your enemy is the one who will not listen, your treacherous heart.   HOW you listen depends on whether it rules in you or you rule it.

*Isn't that what preaching law and obeying it means to uh everyone who preaches obedience to God's laws? How many?  More and more each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment