Saturday, May 17, 2014

What about me?

How is it possible I might be right about what the Bibloe really says?  I am not special.  I have no super powers.  I just keep struggling.  I struggle with love and I don't give up.  I also am not distracted by many things.  Also I take to heart Psalm 23 "The Lord YHVH is my shepherd I shall not want..."  I have no goal in mind for me.  My goal is to endure with The Father whatever happens.

I have become aware of the fact that the Jehovah's Witnesses limit what God can do. Is God able to make a dead person suffer?  I don't see why not.  Is God able to cause me to be born again into another human family? Why not?  They think they are all that because they see the Bible says the dead are conscious of nothing at all. But that is perhaps the way it was when that scripture was written. Who is to say it has not changed?  Maybe since Jesus it has changed.  It is written about Jesus "all authority is given him in heaven and on earth".  So?

No comments:

Post a Comment