Monday, August 13, 2012

Why I care

Most readers believe I should not care what other people think or don't think about me.   I can't say that is incorrect and I wish it was possible.  I must admit it was my fault that I ventured forth to a place where people care only for themselves and for their friends.  And if I had the choice again to go or not I think to go would be a sin.

How is it not possible to forget it?  It is not possible because I feel like a transgression has been committed against me but it is not the case.  The error is all mine so I have nobody to forgive.  Because I have no one to forgive then I have to own the hate I feel.  It is ALL my fault, but it is real.  So how do I get rid of it?

The feeling that something SHOULD happen but will never happen might be the right way to describe the abyss that "satan" will be/should be/was, God knows, thrown into.  Why do I say that?  It is because how I feel about what happened to me feels like an abyss.  An abyss pictures absolute helplessness I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment