Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Do not read list

I am not being paranoid to believe I am on most people's DO NOT READ list.

I wrote this on Religious Education Forum and seeing that only the resident Jehovah's Witness has read it (most likely), I shall repost it hear too aware that Jehovah's Witnesses have been taught very well how not to listen.

Also, the words on the forum have shrunk to mouse size so I am curious how they will transport.


I have found no proof the thousand years is literal.

The point of the thread is Jesus is not the rider of the horse in the vision described at Revelation 6:2. BUT HE IS the rider described at Revelation 19:11.

Yes, the Kingdom was earned by being FAITHFUL to His Father's will, not his own,... The Kingdom has not been "appointed" him. It is his inheritance. Psalm 2:8. But it would not have been given him if he did not PROVE faithful. So he earned it by his completion of his assignment. John 19:30 I think you are way off track calling it an "appointment". If your father willed you the family home you would not be "appointed" to live in it.  It would be yours to do what you will with it. Jesus is not God's servant. He is his Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment