Monday, August 13, 2012

That's my point exactly

So I am making shit up?

And they are not?

Am I understanding You correctly?

Do you have ANY IDEA how frustrating that is?

So I tell the truth and get in trouble for it again and again and again.  Not only do I get on people's nerves I get called all kinds of wonderful things "retarted", LOL OK!  I like English.  Babbler, trouble maker, attention whore (I don't know why they won't tell New Chapter she is one too, that's a little annoyance ), crazy, delusional (everyone gets called that who believes in God I should be proud), Beks called me something I forget what it was.  But what really got my goat was when they said I went around to every thread to spoil them.  Hm I thought there was more .  Maybe I am being a little over sensitive.  Am I a show-off?  I guess so.  If you were awake and everyone else was sleeping you would probably show off too you know.

Not only do I get in trouble for baring my soul on Jehovahs-Witness.net, I get called out again and again for being UNtrue.  It's enough to desert to Satan's side.  Unfortunately there is no person of Satan.  Oh brother.

And then they would probably ridicule me for not being forgiving and forgetting even though nobody ever came close to apologizing.  Just Hamsterbait came close once but it was her fault I got in trouble on that thread so I suspect JUST MAYBE (because how can I know?) it was her conscious she was worried about, not mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment