Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm not a crybaby

I can almost hear you (I don't know who the hell you are translated means I don't lose sleep over not knowing something) thinking.  "Get over it, nobody hates you".

I shall settle it once and for all.  Hate means you Know, but usually won't admit even to yourself, that you would be better off without me.  So I understand and that is why I'm not crying over it.  Just so you know.

I almost forgot I had a point to make.  I have a point to make.

Knowing that everyone but my family would be unchanged/better off without me can become a cause for reevaluation, and I might have come to conclude that what I think and know is worthless and wrong.  That's not true.  I have been a friend to people and have helped make people feel good about themselves and humanity.

I'm talking about my philosophy.

That is what the Bible is to me.  The Bible is a great helper for keeping me on track about the meaning of life and about what good purpose is.  It is a teacher that says truth need not be popular and it isn't.

Thanks friend Bible!


No comments:

Post a Comment