Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another recipe

My husband planted a garden.  He let it grow more than enough.  I was away for a week and a half so I was unable to pick from the garden.

We have overgrown yellow summer squash and overgrown beans.  What to do?

I boiled the beans and had some yesterday.  Good for you but not delicious.
I boiled some summer squash and ate it.  With the left overs I will make soup.

Today I roasted a pork loin in the rotiserary (erotically tiparary?  LOL)  Spell checkis....
It's a machine that revolves the meat around a heat source.

With it I served vegetables.  Overgrown ones.  How to make them taste good?

I shredded the yellow squash after removing the tough outer skin.  I added sauteed onions (I just saw my mom's name)  How so?  OMG I'm not telling you.  Oh why?  Why do you think?  Tomatoes with the seeds removed and the leftover beans cut smaller.  Haha?

Some mixed dried Italian herbs.  Some celery leaves, basal and parsley, fresh.  Salt and pepper.  I use Herbamere flavored salt.

On the pork I added Trader Joe's my mind went blank.  Good thing no one reads me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment