Monday, August 6, 2012

I did reserve the right

To say more about 1 Corinthians 15:33

They say it refers to associating with "bad" people.  And when a sheep who is a sheep because they are at the right hand as those who listen to the Fine Shepherd to do the will of God associate on the OTHER hand of Him their good habits will be spoiled.

They don't say it like that.  They just LOVE to make a person afraid to seek other sheep...no, not that either.

They really just twist it.  The best of them do it.

Now that everyone has stopped reading....

Yes, the scriptures do warn about spending your time with "bad" people but this scripture is not about that.  How do I know?

Because there is either your place on the right of Christ or on the left.  There is no half way place where a person can be on the right but act like he's on the left.  Either our sins are forgiven, or they are not.

That is OBVIOUSLY why they have to believe the separating has not begun yet.  That was a discovery that you were presents  for.  Now, aren't you just pickled tickled pink.

STORY STORE OPEN.    (you ought I forgot?)  Stop it!  LOL  (OMG)  LOL  (You thought I forgot?)

I am not happy!  I mean I wasn't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment