Sunday, August 26, 2012

My X

My husband seems to take to heart that I should earn his respect, above and beyond the love I have for him and the cooperation I show.  I am slow.  He is not slow.  He is different.  If he has something in mind to do he will do it to it's finish even if it means being late for dinner and making those ready for dinner wait for him.

Also he lies.  When he feels the disagreement is not going his way he will make up a scenario that fits his perception.

That is not so bad, everyone does it to a lesser or greATER DEGREE BUT WHEN HE DOES IT HE WILL SAY IT IS ME DOING IT.  Caps lock. Somebody loves me.  I should probably look more often at the screen.  It is true I should yell it as it is worse than rape.  Rape is against the flesh but what people do to me is against the spirit.  The spirit which proclaims it deserves at least what everyone else is accorded.

I am not a hoarder but he insists that I should agree with him that I am.  He will find one thing that he thinks is junk and conclude that I don't know any better but he wishes I did.  He found a doll and looked at it.  It surprises me to not end that he looked at it.  It was near where he sits down to put his shoes on.  It is not the only place to put shoes on.  Sometimes he walks around the house with them on.  The doll may or may not have been broken.  Do you think I might have bought it for the dress it has on?  Perhaps.

Married?  I know where gay comes from.  

No comments:

Post a Comment