Monday, August 13, 2012

Does Mrs. Jones have two heads?

She says it was funny and she felt ticked when called a bitch. OK I did.  Everyone in the world knows she is not a bitch but me.  But she is working it to death so I fear she she is not telling the truth about being unbothered by it.
So the question is is she two headed or something else?

I person can wonder.

Why?  She was bothering me and she would not stop.  I was leaving anyway.  Sigh

Do you not believe me?  Do you think I am making it up too?

So many times I would post and she would leave an annoying emoticon just to let me know she thinks I am a jerk.  She did it many times.  Maybe 20, maybe 50.  I had 7000 posts.

When a person leaves only an emoticon it tells a person nothing but you have to guess what it means.  There are good ones and bad.  They left me ALL bad ones.  Unless I'm dreaming.  I guess I might be dreaming.  And they posted whack-a-mole to me at least a few times.  N.drew just imagine you are being hit on the head with a bat.  Childish pranks I can deal with and I think I did a good job dealing with it.  It was when they exaggerated lies about me that I drew the line.

Sometimes I imagine someone is listening to me.  Thanks for listening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment