Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I am missing my spy

It's so sad.  I don't feel like laughing.

Story Store

The internet is good protection.

How so?

Well, it is possible that powerful forces are not happy that I would disagree so vehemently so often for so long.   And they might worry that if I am to be believed it might make them look naked.
REVELATION 16:15.  

But really if they ARE naked then Heaven already knows.  It proves to me that they care what men think more than they care what God thinks.

But that's not what this is for.   How is the internet a protection?  Maybe someone has read it.  Maybe even someone has printed it (not likely)  LOL.  That's not me.  I;m kidding.  Am I?  Snort.

So it it is in the public domain ALREADY why spend the money to have me what do they call it?  Hit?  LOL

Thank you Lord for I should NOT say

If I die you'll know why.  The problem is who will tell you my friend?

I'm so glad you are my imaginary friend.  It's 9:29 that would be pm.

I can't say that... Somethings you just can't say.  

No comments:

Post a Comment