Wednesday, August 8, 2012

C'est la vie

It is so sad to lose my one regular contact I thought I had.  If I was a person who cried at the drop of a hat, I'd be crying NOW.  Unfortunately,  I mean fortunately, I have a devil so here we are laughing.  Did you know laughter is good for you?  

Do I really think I have a devil?  What is the correct answer?  You tell me first.

And if I think you are not lying I will consider my answer.

It's too soon to believe I lost my penpal.  It's only been nine days that he has not written. We were writing about every day.  It's too soon to draw unknown conclusions.

Do you like to cry better or laugh better?

If you could either cry or laugh ONE MORE TIME which would it be?

Sometimes I imagine an agency doing a profile of me.  Is that being paranoid?

I think that to believe something might be real that CAN be real is not paranoia.  But unfortunately Science does not agree with me.

I can make everyone my betrayer.  Sometimes I do it by mistake. There is one person that I can not  make betray me.  C'est la vie   

No comments:

Post a Comment