Sunday, August 5, 2012

ex-jehovahs witness atheists are delusional

Ahuh


I think something should be corrected.  Palmtree's husband wrote the worst hate post to me, about me actually, that I have ever read anywhere.  THEN the police said the threatening call came from Toronto.  It was a death threat.  So then this is what I had to deal with

1. threats to me and my family
2. a thread of murder
3. it was coming from Canada.  I don't know anyone in Canada except those on JWN from there.
4. a signal coming from a tower does not mean the call is coming from the same place as the tower.  It is bouncing off it.
5. And I ASKED where palmtree is from.

So no one considered the evidence and went right to "n.drew is accusing palmtree of stalking".  Not only that but they accused me of lying about the whole thing.

So it turns out that EVERYONE but Sab thinks palmtree was given a bad deal.  I don't even know who the imaginary "supporters" of n.drew are that they claim exist.  Except for soft&gentle, which was after the fact palmtree, not before.

Please do me a favor and share this on JWN if you can.  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment