Wednesday, August 8, 2012

JWN or I wished I had some wine

I imagine that no one reads my blog except for them that have to which I think is really funny!  So I was thinking about boring you and I said to myself "I wish I had some wine".  Uh before that I thought if I am going to absolve the last two years you who's job it is to read better go get yourself a drink.  Then I thought a drink would be nice.  I forgot I put away my husband's bottle of wine and I thought I had none.  My wish came true, I have some wine.  I am going to break my rule.   Your drink is Scotch on the rocks.

This might be a lot of words.

I do not remember days, so I must be lying.  I say "what ever".

I did not need evidence for leaving the Jehovah's Witnesses.  I already knew they were not led by Holy Spirit.  Some former Jehovah's Witnesses  need confirmation for their conscious.  I didn't.  So JWN was just fun.

When I began there it was because I was removed from Bible Discussion Forum.  Them on JWN keep saying I said I was removed from forums with an s but I don't remember another one.  I remember being removed from one.  But it doesn't match what they said so I must be wrong/demented/lying pick one.

What was the reason?  Well, the owner has the right to remove a person with no warning or explanation so he did and didn't.   I have enemies on both sides which I think is so cool!  In my wildest dreams I would not imagine anything cooler.  I don't know why.

Speaking of cool, what are you drinking?  Scotch?

There should not be blanket rules. What do you think?

I remember the first post that got me in trouble on JWN.  Oh, by the way, I do know I can be annoying.  God, I annoy myself.  I use to not write because I could not stand the thought that I might read it later.

I thought I was on topic but everyone insisted I was not.  I posted thus:

It is possible that the Faithful and Discreet Slave (I'm sure I spelled it wrong) can say that they are indeed NOT the FDS but because of their work the FDS, the real one, has become known.  Therefore it was them that made it real.   See?  No?  Still?  Oh God.

They jumped on me.  But it was fun.

The girls though were NOT fun.  Never was, never will be.  But I could be wrong.

I intimated that perhaps my years with the Society were beneficial. If you ever go there to make some friends don't say that.  I didn't make friends there.  When I finally posted that I had not made friends, they ridiculed me for thinking that I thought I might.  Which is a lie.  Because a lot of people DID make real friends there.

I might have some more wine, how about you?

When my suspicions started to grow about The Society I did not search out people with similar doubts OUTSIDE of the organization.  I did search out people inside but I was prudent and did not get myself disfellowshipped.  (A word spell check does not recognize).  So far I am still a Jehovah's Witness.

I was not perspicacious on the first forum like I think I am now on Religious Education Forum.  We shall see.

And on the second forum (JWN) which I believe and shall say because I am on my second glass, the lurking place of "every evil spirit".  Revelation 18:2  Amen!  I didn't even say that before and here I am!  LOL... I was NOT perspicacious because it appeared to me nobody was.  But the funny thing is, despite the atmosphere there they expected, SEEMED to expect that I would not comply.  I don't know why.  I think I will never know why.

It's like they can read my mind.

I think the former JW brothers who are silly exaggerate silliness.  I think the former JW sisters exaggerate how bad everyone else is.  The black lady (because i'm a racist) wasn't ever a baptized JW so was never my sister, exaggerates more than them all put together.  I'm not really racist but she said I was.  I have no idea why.  I think I never will know why.

What bothered me most was what my friend sad said. Which is a mistake but right on I think.  Sab was his nickname.  He said as they ganged up on me over and over and over again (the post that said I was a sucker for punishment was correct) nobody said a thing.  Even when they told lies about me nobody said a thing.  That is the reason I said I hate Simon.  Simon is the owner of the site.  I still hate him.  But still praying about it.  Why do I hate him?  He doesn't care.  It is not because I was deleted.  I wanted to be deleted because I really do NOT like ridicule.  It makes the ridiculer look hateful and ridiculous and we are suppose to love our neighbor.

I will tell you what is best for a buzz on.  Alcerselxer.   No spell spell check NOT perseverance.  You are so funny technology.   

Alka Selzer.  It works l;ike magic.  I bet you a million bucks (I don't HAVE it) you will nEVER tell me.  It's poetry, what's wrong with you?


My husband says I should save him a glass.  I shall.  I really shall.

Is there anymore to say?  I have no idea.  i THINK IT IS TIME TO CLICK Stop that.  I think my fingers are normAL LOL size.  What letter would I pick if I had to.  What letter would YOU pick?  I'm glad there are people.  Some of them I still hate.  I have some work to do.  Do you know what THAT means Mr. Zombie I Never Had An Original Thought AND Never Will?

I think I am entertainment for uh Tartau  Oh fuck







No comments:

Post a Comment