Saturday, August 11, 2012

Question: Am I conscious?

I am aware that I have said nothing about certain religions in my posting career.  It is on purpose.  I probably will never say anything about other religions as peculiar entities.  But I have an opinion of religion in general.

It is important that Christians are true because they are representative of The True One and it is written, 2Timothy 2:19

"The firm foundation of God stands having this seal The Lord knows those who are HIS and let depart from unrighteousness anyone who names the name of the Lord."

How long have they who are not departing from unrighteousness been telling the World to depart from unrighteousness?

Anything not true is a lie.  Lies are unrighteous.  Especially to lie about The Word is unrighteous.  If anyone is wondering how I believe the woman pictured in Revelation 12:1,2 was raped, that is how.

Do you want a story about it?

Genesis Chapter 20.  But in real life (please don't laugh)  Sarah pictures the word which was "taken" by the World.  That is probably what the "unforeseen occurrence" mentioned in Ecclesiastes 9:11 is.
Genesis 20 pictures the bride of Christ that was taken by the World.

The World is the dragon.  Their child is not the woman's FAULT.  The World cares only for scientific truth.  So?


No comments:

Post a Comment