Sunday, August 5, 2012

It is difficult

It is difficult reading lies about me.  If I was rich and famous it would be a price to pay and it would be expected.  But I am neither rich nor famous,  I am the opposite of famous,  so it bothers me like I haven't washed my hair for a long, long time.

But what makes it most difficult is it comes from the very people who take pride in scientific accuracy.

It also is difficult because I am muted.  I can read what they say but I can't defend myself.

Actually defending myself is what got me hated in the first place.  It was weird.

Great thread!  I just feel like I should fix it.  So, here's to tweaking some more.  A bore?  Well?  I deserve it. How so?  Uh, I think other people (cofty particularly) are boring.  It is heaven's justice.

I did not hijack threads.  They keep saying that but have not given one example.  They also claim I went around forum ruining all the threads which is just plain ridiculous.

I just have to fix one New Chapter "fact" that is totally wrong.  I did not accuse palmtree of stalking.  It was her husband who I suspected.  And the ONLY reason I suspected it was the signal came from Canada.  Now signals bounce off towers. Actually not the only reason.  Her husband only posted hate for me on JWN and told his wife it is people like me that cause him to hate believers and even ex-believers.  That was the other reason.  It was a Toronto tower according to police records.  It doesn't mean the person lives in Toronto.  But it is a good example of how they twist things to make things look their way.

I will cut/paste the lie that the poster wrote, the poster who is all about facts according to herself.

All I did was ASK where palmtree is from and New Chapter is now slandering me, I mean libeling me, saying I accused her of "criminally stalking" (not stocking).

Then she started saying terrible things about Palm, which culuminated into an accusation that Palm was criminally stalking her.  The believers were pretty silent while this went on, and Palm is a lovely person.  This upset her deeply, and she said so repeatedly, but still, the believers refused to say anything in her defense and even defended the wonderful N.Drew.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Another one.
    Sab, what you fail to consider is that I did not mess with N.Drew. I just didn't take part in trying to reason with her, and if I did say something, it was generally humorous and not offensive. It was clear to me that she was a ticking bomb, and I had no interest in setting her off. She called me a f**king bitch.

    NC

    No, no, it was palmtree that is the st*p*d F*ck*ng B*tch.

    New Chapter started me a thread where I could vent away from the adults and I said "fuck you". That is all.

    ReplyDelete