Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Reading

If someone wanted my number and they knew what state I live in (check) my first name (check) and my last name (I'm not sure about that one, but it was easy to guess) IF YOU HAD A BRAIN NEW CHAPTER it would be a simple thing to find.  It comes up on page one when googled.

I did not call the police.  My husband did.  The police searched the call because the caller SAID IN THE PHONE WHILE SAID PHONE WAS TO THE EAR OF THE COP "there is a high powered rifle pointed at your head".  One does not threaten a law enforcer in the USA without effect.

I did not know I hated people until I experienced the bigotry on JWN.

Learn to read New Chapter.  Your a writer?  You don't even know how to READ.

This I cut/pasted from JWN

QUOTE New Chapter.  WHO did I call a "bitch"?  Post # 11379  AGUEST thread page 18  nine posts from top.  Then mrsjones claimed she DID NOT SAY I called her bitch.  Did she mrsjones, or didn't she?

Sab, what you fail to consider is that I did not mess with N.Drew. I just didn't take part in trying to reason with her, and if I did say something, it was generally humorous and not offensive. It was clear to me that she was a ticking bomb, and I had no interest in setting her off. She called me a f**king bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment