Sunday, August 5, 2012

Oh Lord


Dear T****,

I will not be coming back under an alias on JWN.  I realize sometimes it can be done by using a different email address and changing user name.

The Watchtower might have done some good if it had not twisted truth up to match their own ego.  I can see that is what many posters who are on JWN do.

I'd like to say why I suspected james woods was still thinking.  Because he said so.  In one email he said "I'm still thinking".... like I said I'm still thinking."  He said it twice.  He did not say what he was thinking about.  He did not apply the words to anything.  That is why I started to wonder james woods is still thinking?

I'd also like to say of course I did not proposition Kurtbethel via private message like he said I did.  Why would I do that?

It is not funny, not one bit, how people only see and hear what they want to.  I am very happy I am looking for the Way Truth and the Life.  I want nothing to do with those people who say we are imagining God when they themselves are imagining reality the way they like it.

I will paste this letter to my blog.  I would like if still thinking would access it but I think she hasn't the guts.

Peace.  Be safe not sorry

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment