Thursday, August 30, 2012

I do I know which is SUPPOSE to read how

I don't know?  Fill in the blank.. OK I shall give it try.

Religion is for being sure.  See how everything can be read one way or another?  What IS that anyway?  Whatever it is I think it's cute.  I think it scares some people.  Other people I think it makes them feel dizzy.

How do I chose which thought I should accept and which one I should reject.  How?  I don't know.

Religion does not care whether something is true or not.  It believes what it wants to believe.  How does it become sure in the believer?  That is an interesting sentence, I like it! I don't know.

How is religion (I'm trying it another way) convincing people to believe what is not true?  That is what the previous sentences mean. I think talking strait is boring.





Don't you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment