Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ray Franz

When Ray Franz helped to write the Aid to Bible Understanding book he was considered a good man.  I thought he also had a part in writing Reasoning From the Scriptures but I believe now I am wrong.

When Ray Franz "came clean" and  was finally expelled from the congregation and then wrote a book about the inner workings of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses he had many friends who helped him and is considered a hero by many people.

I started my idea with the belief he was reasoning from the scriptures during and after his revelation.  And that is why I can compare myself to him because that is what I also do.  Pardon my error.  I'm going to write the blog anyway.

Nancy on the other hand has one helper.  Thanks Danny!  You got on the list for Governing Body's worse enemies.  Bravo!

And by almost everyone else she is considered as much as a nasty mosquitoes.

But let it be known being a mosquito is much better than a fly.  You might be thinking I am equating someone else to a fly.  I'm not.

I would rather be a mosquito than a fly.  Why?  Because fly lave can be seen with the naked eye.  Mosquito la Hm lave means wash.  File that.  I found a word neither spell check knows nor google.  Larvae.  Of course.

Fly larvae looks like a mini snake pit.

Speaking of white (worms stupid) it is actually black when you really think about it.  Isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment