Monday, August 6, 2012

I am not carefully hiding it

It is the prophesy the says everything carefully hidden will become known.  But I'm going to tell you again anyway.  Wibble will do.  LOL

Why did I ask the "lady" on JWN if she was female?  You are dying to know?  No.  It rhymes.  It also makes me laugh.  OMG.  I am bad, aren't I?

It is because The Word says these days will be like Noah's days.  Did you guess it right?

No?

In those days the "sons of the god had relations with men, all who they chose".  And they are the men of NAME but that is another discussion with meself.  Translate myself.

I can see that AGAIN the demons take the women to do with as they please.  Demons are OPPOSITE of believers.  So they make people (by the power of popular)  do and say what they will.  I'm not making sense, am I?  The men are like bullies and the woman go along with it.  That's what it means.  The women do not know they are doing the will of the wicked sons of god.

It is true, but at least I'm with the conscious ones guys.  LOL

The rest I can not say, but I'm not hiding it carefully.  OK!


No comments:

Post a Comment