Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tribute to still thinking

Wake up for god sake people...I will say another prayer to help the blind to see.


First of all this is said by an atheist, so I don't know what it is suppose to mean.


Just wanted to say even two people who are worlds and worlds apart have SOMETHING in common.  It is much more likely that I said that but I did not think of it.  It was still thinking that said it. 


I think the only other thing we have in common is gender.


I am not ashamed of why I was deleted from the other forum.


I don't know if this is legal.  So...sue me. 


 People also seem to forget that she, herself told us she had been banned on other boards for this behaviour sic. But no, it's us that caused it.


If that was me posting that-it wasn't-someone would have no doubt pointed out it was spelled wrong.


I was deleted for disagreeing with  the Governing Body's doctrines.  I was posting alternate viewpoints    
of Jehovah's Witness doctrine and it is my opinion (I try not to publish stuff I have no evidence for) that it was causing cognizant dissonance (try spelling that three times fast...it even looks like my name hey!) in the Jehovah's Witnesses who were present.  I am as sure as a person can be sure, that it is the Jehovah's Witnesses that had me removed.  I have not been recognized yet as a conscientious objector by anyone yet except the Jehovah's Witnesses and everyone is an objector from their point of view.  There is still time.  I think so anyway.  







1 comment: