Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I deserve to be hated by them

In the past I have hated souls only in theory.

Now I know it is in me to hate souls for real.

When I posted "where is palmtree from?" did no one imagine that I wanted to eliminate her and her husband from the suspects that I could only IMAGINE?

No!  The clues pointed to him.  And he DID write a hate post to me.  Not only did he, but in response to him someone else did.  Someone else wrote that it is a shame that N.drew could cause the  husband to change his mind about wanting to associate with former Jehovah's Witnesses.  You heard it right!  Palmtree blamed ME because her husband would not go to the apostafest.  

I hate Simon for letting it all be.  No, it's not his fault.  Nobody said it was.  I don't manufacture the hate.  It IS.  I will work on getting rid of it.  Only by God's power.


No comments:

Post a Comment