Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What is stupid?

They teach that when the Bible says something is "stupid" it means immorality.  I think immorality means offenses against other people, or s-i-n.  I don't know.

I can see that some things have happened but I'm not telling because I don't want to.  It is stupid to believe something will happened that already happened but they did not see it because it did not happen the way they say it should, would, could.

It is like a man waiting at the train station being alert for the coming train.  It comes, and goes, but he did not recognize it.  Then someone who works at the station comes along later and knowing that there are no more trains today asks the "alert" one "are you waiting for something?" and the waiting one says with a little annoyance for the angel, (not me) "I'm waiting for the train".  I suppose you could write about anything on the face of the angel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment