Friday, June 29, 2012

tHIS IS FUN!

I have not yet figured out the ticker tape thing.  I shall tell you about it.  When cut and paste is done which means draw across the words with the mouse left I mean right, no left, button down and after it is highlighted press the control key on key board  and the letter "c".  It is cut.  Then put the cursor* where you want to paste and press control and now press the letter "v" at the same time.

Sometimes you get "ticker tape" by "c & v".  But sometimes I get ticker tape but I don't know how it gets there because I think the only way is cut and paste.  OK I will tell you sometimes I imagine things.  OK?

Spelling mistakes take my mind somewhere else.  I will tell you where.

Curses are in people's heads.  So a great and "good" person from Heaven's point of view can be the foulest person for real.

Luke 18:19

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment