Monday, June 25, 2012

The Jehovah Witness debater

Thinking is discouraged among the Jehovah's Witnesses, the religion.  I reported them to the Washington Post but um, they don't care.

1 Corinthians 1:20

Where
wise
where
scribe
where
debater?
the
age
of this
not
did make foolish
the
God
the wisdom
the
world

Nancy raises hand.
I also asked the question.  It is because I have not found the wise and the scribe yet.  I'm still looking!  :)

It is about John this time.  I think it is cute that there is two Johns in Bible.  No?

The Jehovah's Witnesses teach that John the Baptist, he who is called by Christ, "there has not arisen among those born of women one greater than John the Baptist"  Matthew 11:11, will not inherit God's Kingdom.  The reason?  Because he died before Jesus did.  It's a contest?


OK No it is not.  It's real and it's serious ["you could have fooled me"]  I realize.  And I am truly sorry.  


They interpret the scripture after as "the least in the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than he is".  They adopted that interpretation from the Presumptuous one. The ruler of the air.


Please listen to my debate.


I knew that John being "in the wilderness" can not possibly be a person who chooses to dwell with the Sons of Adam on Earth forever.  He is Spiritual.  He is the greatest feature of the Body of Christ.  The best feature in some people's opinion.


So what's it mean?  I once attempted to explain it but they will not desist in calling it babble.  But I will try again.


The Kingdom is not a star, it is a cloud.  It even has an antithesis, which is where all the people's attention is directed.


The cloud is made up of molecules of water.  John is one molecule.  He is "little" Greek mikroteros. 


(The brains have stopped and I'm scared.  Well, if it wasn't so funny, I'd be scared.)  


It means John is one least part of the WHOLE which all together is GREAT Greek meizon.



No comments:

Post a Comment