Friday, June 22, 2012

Some questions for Jehovah's Witnesses please

There is no doubt that the Society of Jehovah's Witnesses teach it is wrong to be using the WWW.  Jehovah's Witnesses are cautioned to use ONLY the official Jehovah Witness web sites.

And those who hear the warning go door to door telling others to believe in the Watchtower.

My question is; how does the conscious of the one who disregards the order heard at convention to avoid web sites not belonging to Jehovah's Witnesses remain innocent?   How can they say they are "walking in the truth" and tell others they are "walking in the truth" but not obey "the truth"?

You are angry?

And is it my fault you are angry?  How so?

If I am hurting you, I should know it and I should stop.  How will I know if we cannot talk about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment