Thursday, June 28, 2012

Has the World gone stark raving mad

Did I spell that right?

I don't know what it means, do you?

I'll tell you why I think so.

Babies need all kinds of things.  Most of all they need love.

They also need the things for the body.  A place to live with the rent paid and heat to be warm.

It is common in my country for babies to get gifts.  It is called a shower.  Clothes is most common to give at a shower.  Babies need clothes.  If the family is poor diapers are better.

Sometimes I go out on Saturday.  On Saturdays in the summer there are Yard Sales.  I don't have babies in my house, nor do my children have babies.  I haven't been baby shopping for a long time.  So I didn't know about what they make for babies.

I like baby things and sometimes I even buy some used baby things, just in case.

At this yard sale there were many pretty baby things and they were all in very good condition.  The baby was even there at the yard sale.  It was a cute baby and the mom was friendly.  They lived in a trailer home so I know they are not rich.

Baby needs a hat or two.  Some of them were homemade which is nice!  I bought some. I like Winnie the Pooh so I bought a couple of those clothes that had Winnie.

There was a baby bath robe.  I told the mother "babies need robes?"  She shrugged (she was a real nice person) she said "there's more"  and there was another one. What is wrong with people?  Two, maybe more miniature robes for baby? What is wrong with a towel?  OMG Aren't robes for people who walk around? 

No comments:

Post a Comment