Sunday, June 17, 2012

For You Danny Haszard

I was going to play a joke on you.  But before I thought "grow up Nancy T." I thought "It will be counterproductive, of that I am sure" so I decided not to tease you about your obsession aka Jehovah's Witnesses, so I did not title my post Jehovah's Witnesses like planned in my head.  It's not going to happen.   

Which got me thinking about sin.

Of that I am going to write.

It takes two for sin to happen, will everyone agree on that, I wonder?

Sin is about an offense against a person's [I do not know], but it's an interesting problem.  I was going to say FEELINGS but it is much more broad than that.

I am going to use the illustration offenses against feelings.

Everyone that ever lived has offended someone one way or another.  There also exists offenses against Heaven but this is about Earth.

If a person's feelings are hurt by another and the offender will not recognize that he has  done anything wrong even when the offense has been brought to his attention then the sin becomes worse.  Sometimes much worse.  How?

It gets worse because it adds "insult to injury".  The injured person must now recognize that he either has to work at forgetting it on no grounds or carry the hurt forever because sometimes it becomes seemingly impossible to forgive something that doesn't exist.   If the offender admits no wrong, what can the hurt one forgive?  Nothing.  The offended one thus becomes hurt times two.

I think this is where sin and spirit can be described with an equation.

World has put sin into a catalog.  There is no sin catalog.  Moses had a sort of  sin catalog.  But Moses was an "alien resident" spiritually speaking like his father Abraham was.  It was a clue.

I am a clue finder.

No comments:

Post a Comment